Get the Look: 11 Golden Globes-Inspired Wedding Gowns
Check out our favorite styles from Hollywood's big night for your big day.
By Tessa Woolf
We tuned into this year’s Golden Globe Awards to feast on all the fashion, finery, and film/TV honors. If you, like us, fell in love with J. Lo’s canary yellow gown, J. Law’s red-hot number, or Kate Hudson’s nude-hued crop-top, you’re in luck: We rounded up our favorite looks from the big night to inspire your own attire for the big day. Below, check out our top 11 styles to walk the red carpet and see how to get the look for your walk down the aisle.
1) Jennifer Lopez in Giambattista Valli
>> Get the look in SARAH SEVEN‘s slit-leg and long-sleeve gown.
2) Jennifer Lawrence in Dior
>> Get the look in GALIA LAHAV‘s side cut-out gown.
3) Kate Bosworth in Dolce & Gabbana
>> Get the look in ALLURE BRIDALS‘ floor-length sequin gown.
4) Kate Hudson in Michael Kors
>> Get the look in SARAH SEVEN‘s modern crop top and skirt.
5) Olivia Wilde in Michael Kors Collection
>> Get the look in THEIA‘s deep-V dress.
6) Brie Larson in Calvin Klein Collection
>> Get the look in ALLURE BRIDALS‘ metallic cross-strap gown with side cut-outs.
7) Rooney Mara in Alexander McQueen
>> Get the look in JULIE VINO‘s flesh-toned, body-hugging gown.
8) Cate Blanchett in Givenchy
>> Get the look in JULIE VINO‘s fringed gown.
9) Jenna Dewan Tatum in a sparkling midnight ball gown
>> Get the look in HAYLEY PAIGE‘s sequin latticework ball gown.
10) Julianne Moore in a deep-blue sequined gown
>> Get the look in THEIA‘s Old Hollywood-inspired sequined dress.
11) Rachel McAdams in Lanvin
>> Get the look in ROMONA KEVEZA‘s bold floral ball gown.