Columbia Gorge Hotel
- 4000 Westcliff Drive Hood River, OR 97031
Create a Memory…
Built in 1921, the romantic and charming Columbia Gorge Hotel is listed on the National Registry of Historic Sites and provides a beautiful location for a destination wedding!
- Beautiful Indoor and Outdoor Ceremony & Reception Spaces
- In-house Wedding Planner included
- Block Room Pricing Available
- One On-Site Wedding Per Day
- Catering provided by our On-Site Private Dining Department
- Set-up, Breakdown, Tables, Chairs, Service Ware and Staffing included
Seven acres of lush landscape surround the hotel, with a creek that winds through the property with gardens, lawns, bridges and ponds, ending in our privately-owned, stunning 208-ft waterfall, the second-largest in Oregon.
Forty charming and comfortable guest rooms and our on-site Simon’s Cliff House Restaurant allow you and your guests to relax, dine, and enjoy your stay. Our Valentino Lounge, named after the famous film star Rudolph Valentino who once frequented the hotel, is a great place to cozy up to the fire and enjoy a delicious cocktail or mocktail.
Seasonal recreational opportunities in Hood River and Mt. Hood area include fishing, hiking and biking, windsurfing and kiteboarding, and skiing and snowboarding. Local wineries, craft beer and cider breweries and a 35-mile fruit loop of fresh fruit and u-pick will amaze you and your guests.
The Columbia Gorge Hotel is the stage to set for romance and create many wonderful and cherished memories that will last a lifetime.